I’m so pleased to say that the lovely beauty blogger Trix has nominated me for a Liebster award! Trix or otherwise known as confessionsofacosmeticsaddict, runs an awesome beauty blog that’s full of original and ‘need to know’ content, check her out after reading my post!
• Thank the blogger that nominated you!
• Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
• Nominate 11 blogs(I have to do another award post after this so I’ve narrowd it down to four)
• Ask the bloggers 11 questions
My questions from Trix
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? I like to collect pretty much anything that comes my way that looks pretty. So I have a lot of pressed flowers in books that I can’t find anymore and bags full of stones, seashells and pebbles. Oh and also acorns and conkers in my handbag pockets.
- If a film was made of your life, which famous actor/actress would you have play the part of you and why? I love this question Trix!! SANDRA BULLOCK or Renee Zellwegger but my first choice is definitely Sandra Bullock! I think they’re the only female actors(that I know of) who can accurately portray an average woman on screen. We’re not all giggly bouncing balls of estrogen.
- What do you consider to be your best quality? I’m completely non-judgmental. I will always advise if I think the situation could put someone at danger but I would never judge that person if they chose to do it anyway. Same with sex, sexuality, career choices etc..because at the end of the day it’s their life, nobody should be judging you for the way you take control of it. Unless of course, it’s dangerous.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I would change the thickness of my hair. I hate how thick my hair is. I literally can’t do anything with it unless I put it in rollers or straighten it. However, it takes me three hours to straighten my entire head and 1 and a half to put my rollers in. Lord give me thinner haiiirr!!
- How do you prefer to spend your spare time? I prefer to spend my free time out in parks, near grass and nature but I actually end up at home, in the armchair watching Korean Dramas.
- What are your favourite make-up brands and why? My favourite make-up brand is REVLON. I cannot praise them enough. They have amazing coverage on their products for such an affordable price and their lip kits get me SHOOK. I highly recommend their lip kits!
- Recommend a favourite book and/or film and tell me why you recommend it. I recommend the Netflix original Drama ‘Stranger Things’ if you haven’t seen it. I recently introduced it to my dad and he was hooked so he ended up finishing it in about 12 hours!
- Where would you most like to visit and why? I would most like to visit Guyana as that’s where most of my heritage lies. However, some of my family are scared to go back except my dad and my grandad..which just makes me want to go even more. It’s definitely on my bucket list.
- What’s your favourite food? Macaroni and Cheeeeseee with Pancetta and topped with breadcrumbs. Mmmmm..
- What’s you’re favourite drink? My favourite drink is actually mineral Water but that’s kind of boring to read so my second favourite is Horlicks. If you don’t know what Horlicks is, it’s basically a malt milk that is drunk hot. I like to have it before bed, it’s just so relaxing.
- What would your super power be? This is it. The question that stumps everyone… Umm. My super power would be to have the ability to compel people. I wouldn’t use it to harm anyone, I’d only use it for discounts on travel, hair dressers and bills!
My 11 Questions to you:
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- If you had to choose one thing that you love about life, what would it be?
- Do you have any pets? Pick five words to describe them.
- What are your plans tonight?
- What are two things you are grateful for this year?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What has been the most life changing experience for you so far?
- Who is your favourite person?
- Is there something you like to keep track of and log? If so, what is it?
- What is your favourite make-up look at the moment?
- What are you most looking forward to this October?
I look forward to reading your responses, a huge thanks and shout out to Trix for this nomination!